Hahaha...a lot of people requested me to continue the descriptions about remaining quadrant of people. Yes, we haven't discuss what is actually meant by self-employed, business owner or investor.
Before I proceed, just to remind ourselves again that the 1st quadrant - The Employee; will not own their life but lending their life to the employer. No option guys...remember this!!! But don't ever misunderstood for what actually I'm trying to say. Whatever quadrant you wanted to be, as long as you enjoying it, go on...enjoy. Enjoying your employee quadrant is my pleasure ....
But, let me tell you that we still have another 3 options...
- Self-employed (Which most people mistakenly defined between it and 'Business Owner')
- Business Owner (The Quadrant that I always dreamed for)
- Investor (I'll learn how to be great on it)
I'll make the descriptions short and simple (as I don't want to waste my time on this quadrant...)
10 disadvantages about this quadrant...
- Worse than employee quadrant ( as you will be the boss, 'Kuli' @ employee, the rules and the products - to know more what I'm trying to say ~ email me privately).
- No time for family and yourself. (If you want more money)
- High risk for bankruptcy.
- No proper business systems.
- Money come based on time you spend on your biz. (e.g. if you have a clinic, your income started to go in when you open it, and income stops when you close it)
- No leverage and no branches.
- Business controls you, not you that controls it.
- High cost for opening but low possibility of returns.
- Business growth rate only 30% maximum. Not more than that...
- Local business, no chances to go abroad.
- You can choose between time (for you or family to get together) and money~ choose one only ya...(you can have more personal time but less money to gain or vice versa, not like an employee ~ no choice)
- All profits will be yours.
- You're the boss...people maybe respect you.
- No restrictions in ideas to grow you business.
- It's all depends on your ability, the wiser you are, the better. (But it is only 'if')
Want to know more, I suggest you to read the book that I recommended previously....
Yes...I like this quadrant. But, it needs a very keen, hardworking and 'strong desire' man to get growing in this quadrant. This quadrant of people is different...very much differents with the previous two. This kind of people have their time and money...means...they win both.
Hah??? How come??? "How could we get both time and money...Nonsense lah you...
Well, believe it or not , yes we can...
The answer to all this is 'System'.
Wise people or businessman don't open a shop or clinics or firm...But they 'sell' it. They believe in power of leverage and 'build it now, get paid forever' principles.
Still don't get it...
It is beyond my 'time' to describe this quadrant...but let us imagine this situation.
A self-employed, such as a lawyer or doctor (just an example ~ takde kena mengena ngan yang hidup atau yang dah mati) must open their 'shop' every morning...spend their time waiting for the customer to come. They don't trust people so they will be the one who open their 'shop'. They also will be the worker such as cashier, the dispatcher and manager. Income will come from 8am - 8 pm. After that, when they close the 'shop'...no money lah. Go back home...tired...sleep...tomorrow wake up again and open the shop.
Day by day...the bone get 'porose' and body gets weaker...no more energy to open the 'shop'...no more money...wait until 'somebody' that they can trust to replace them. But, nobody will continue the business...business totally close and wait lah till dying day. Fortune stopped. Story finished. (Harap anak2 nak ganti...yalah tu!!!Try me...the story berjangkit ngan anak2 punya kehidupan)
But, this is the story of business owner...
First three years, no money come...no business grow...nothing we can see. Why??? This kind of people believe the power of "Delay Gratifications". The first 3 or 5 years they were so busy planning, creating, modifying, learning, building and creating the "SYSTEMS".
After the "SYSTEM" created...they will announce the opening. But, they will only announce the name of the company and the owner...why?
Example (Imagine this situation ya...)
In a quiet afternoon I will invite reporters, local newspaper man, VIPs, shareholders, future employees and future customers. This is my speech...
"I'm Azmy... will be opening my new company S.M Inc. which will be fully operating soon. My new C.E.O is Mr. Rahman and Marketing Officer Mr. George. Anything, please do ask them...Thank you.
What????So, what is the point you open a company without you operating it?????Nonsense, jerk lah you....how come, this story merepeklah...
Well, if you think it that way...no wonder you will be ended same like your 'descent' (sorry no heart feelings..hehe).
Imagine Giant Superstore, KPPJ, Jaya Jusco, and many more...did you see the owner of the company around, entertaining you. Did or do you??? I bet, nobody ever see the owner..but why still the company keep operating and gaining profits...In fact, maybe, on the time while you 'shopped', the owner and their family - or the shareholders; enjoying their holiday in Switzerland, skiing. But the business still keep the money in...more and more.
Do you get what I'm trying to say...what?No...then stop over here. Maybe, it is not the right time for you to think this complex method...or my English too "Canggih"...hahaha.
For you that might get the point, well done...Good Luck. I will not share anything anymore...Find the 'way' by yourself. If you don't want...your business, not mine.
Because, in this world we have 3 kinds of people:
- People that see the opportunity and grab it...
- People that see the opportunity and waste it...
- People that couldn't see anything...at all. (Pity...)
Oh, ya...Investor Quadrant??? Learn to be the business owner first..then we talked about this quadrant ya...because it is very complicated. Even I am still learning too. But, for the tips...I just wanted to tell you "Saving Money in the bank is not Investing...it is just a saving, not more than that"...
Thanks, adios amigos...Azmy 'The Dreamer".
Future post...The Dream is Everything.