Monday, January 26, 2009

What a wonderful world...


Few days ago, the examination was held in a shiny day....ermmmm...refreshing.

But what keeps me worrying now is, all of the questions were 'indescribably' wowww...hard.

But, although, I still think towards getting excellent grades...

I don't know why but when I think back...It is a POWER OF BELIEVING. Which this skill I have been practicing since semester 1. And, guess what..it is working.

I think these theories might works for you too guys...

6 Main Theories

1. POWER OF BELIEVING - BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DO BEST
2. POWER OF FOCUSING - SINCE EARLIER OF YOUR MISSION
3. POWER OF PRAYING - NEVER TRUST FAILURE IS ACTUALLY A FAILURE
4. POWER OF DELAY GRATIFICATIONS - GOOD LIFE IS A BAD LIFE IF U WANT A GREAT LIFE
5. POWER OF LOVE - SEARCH SOMEBODY, SOME ONE, SOMETHING AND EXPRESSED UR LOVE. (E.G. YOUR GOD, WIFE, MOM, DAD, CAT, HAMSTER ETC.)
6. POWER OF YOUR DREAM - THIS IS ME.

THANKS.

P/S; Thanks to all readers that gave support to my wife and me during last few days. I can see the kindness inside of you.

Thanks to all gentlemen of Mansoura-Manchester Medical Community and their Director, PCM Presidents and committee for the support, Zagazig friends (Nadia, Abai, Khai, Ayie, Chaq, Deena, TJ, Mimi, Wani, Ulfa), ladies of MMMC, Quia, Cakuna, Suriani, Ily, Miriam,JA, Wardati,Pipah, Izzati...and Egyptian friends, Maria...and if I didn't mention your name (because its too many)..Please forgive us.

Thousands of millions and tonnes Thanks to all of u.

Allah SWT Bless all of us.

No comments: