Monday, November 16, 2009

Redirecting myself to be positive...

Salam and dear all,

Yes ...most of you will say, wahhh...how long since the last update oh..?? Long enough until I can't even remember my password to enter my blog's account.

But...cut the story short.

Couple of days ago...while rearranging the position of certain books and old things onto their original position...what a surprised that I found a box of cassettes. A motivational cassettes which once change my attitude and belief in wonderful life, in the past days.

It is from Robert Angkasa...one of the millionaire in Indonesia.

I will not elaborate details about him...but these are what I can share with you all.

1. How many of us feel investing in books or cassettes that can change us from negative to positive thinkers, wasting money...well, if you do so...u are like a man that know a place to dig for gold but feel it is wasting money to invest buying a shovel !!!

2. How many of you dream not to be an average people or achievers. Then the magic words are 'Do the things which average people hate to do'. e.g. Average people will still in the deep sleep at 3 am...but, because you don't want to be an average, you wake up early in the morning and start Qiamullail and study. Remember - Average people got average result but not the 'Special One'

3. How many of you think you are the loser...well, you are already a winner when fertilization of 'YOU' occur.

4. How many of you think promoting yourself is better than promoting others...well, Excellent people comes by knowing how to promote others not themselves.

That's all I want to share...actually many more..but, you must have an effort in this life to search more and more knowledge.

See u and...

I am a dreamer - Dreamer never Fail, Failure never Dream...

No comments: